This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Having just finished the series recently, I went about getting all the songs, and tried my best to translate the titles that weren't already in English, using a mix of translating directly, common translations of the names I've seen, and common sense. My translations are below, but this is intended to be a discussion, not one guy claiming these are all right. ;)
Songs (spaced to make it easier to read):
Cagayake! Girls = Shine! Girls
Tsubasa wo Kudasai = Give Me Wings
Fuwa Fuwa Time = Fluffy Time
Curry nochi Rice = Curry Then Rice
Watashi no Koi wa Hotchkiss = My Love Is A Stapler
Fudepen ~Ballpen~ = Brush Pen (Ballpoint Pen)
Fuyu no Hi = Winter Days
Don't Say "Lazy"
Go! Go! Maniac
Sakura ga Oka Joshikoura Gakkou Kouka = Sakuragaoka Girls' High School Anthem
Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai = Can't Stop My Strawberry Parfait
Honey Sweet Tea Time
Musunde Hiraite = Close Hands, Open Hands
Amefuri = Rainfall
Tokimeki Sugar = Heart-Throbbing Sugar
Pure Pure Heart
Utauyo!! Miracle = I'll Sing!! Miracle
Gohan wa Okazu = Rice As A Side Dish
U & I
U & I ~Yuuhi no Kirei Naano Oka de~ = U & I (A Beautiful Sunset)
Ichiban Ippai = Full Of Number Ones
Unmei♪wa♪Endless! = Fate♪Is♪Endless!
Samidare 20 Love = Early-Summer Rain (20 Love)
Tenshi ni Furetayo! = Touched By An Angel!
No, Thank You!
Ho-Kago Tea Time
Sweet Bitter Beauty Song
Kira Kira Days = Sparkling Days
Girls In Wonderland
Ohayou, Mata Ashita = Good Morning, See You Tomorrow
Gīta ni Kubittake = Head Over Heals For Gīta
Heart Goes Boom!!
Hello Little Girl
Girly Storm Shissou Stick = Girly Storm Sprint Stick
Mezase Happii 100%↑↑↑ = Aim For Happy 100%↑↑↑
Dear My Keys ~Kenban no Mahou~ = Dear My Keys (A Keyboard's Magic)
Humming Bird = Hummingbird
Jajauma Way To Go = Shrew Way To Go
Watashi wa Watashi no Michi o Iku = I'm Walking My Own Road
Lovely Sister Love
Oui! Aikotoba = Oui! Words Of Love
Coolly Hotty Tension Hi!!
Oh My Gīta!!
Shiawase Hiyori = Happy Perfect Weather
Seishun Vibration = Youth Vibration
Aozora no Monologue = Blue Sky Monologue
Drumming Shining My Life
Yuuzora à la carte = Evening Sky À La Carte
Diary wa Fortessimo = Fortissimo Diary
Yasei no Jounetsu = A Wild Passion
Over The Starlight
Uki Uki New! My Way = Exhilarated (New! My Way)
Hidamari Living = Sunny Living
Junjou Bomber!! = Pure-Hearted Bomber!!
Come With Me!!
- okay, so all I have to do is to write under it? :D well, I've checked the names and compared them to translations on other pages. They all seem to be legit, but shouldn't we use the japanese names instead of the english ones? Of course, we would put the english translations on the pages, but the titles should go with the original names. I mean, we don't call this anime "Light Music" either! :DNorleon (talk) 09:18, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree, I think the page names should be whatever the orignal title is, but have the English version in the intro paragraph. We could have the English titles redirect to the page too, like searching for "rice as a side dish" would take you to the "Gohan wa Okazu" page. Alex T Snow (talk) 20:25, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- There's no official sources for the translations though, is there? Or did you mean the original names? Alex T Snow (talk) 22:34, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
- So we're done? I think we have all of the pages and translations on the pages. Deathmanstratos (talk) 22:28, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, my list is done, but I want to make sure these are good. Alex T Snow (talk) 00:13, May 5, 2013 (UTC)